Relax. Refresh. Rejuvenate. Your feet take you everywhere, and they can take a beating doing it. From walking or exercising, standing long hours, and wearing those must-have, adorable high heels, your feet deserve some much-needed pampering from an experienced and skilled pedicurist. A pedicure is a pleasant, much needed break for your hard working feet. Put your feet up and relax while our team of foot care professionals take care of your tootsies. At Chloe Spa, we offer a wide range of pedicure services tailored specifically to your needs. If you’re looking for a spa you can trust, give us a call:
What’s Included in a Pedicure?
A pedicure is a relaxing treatment for your feet and when performed by Chloe Spa, it can help keep both your feet and toenails in good health with the ever important added benefit of making you feel relaxed and rejuvenated. We offer different versions of pedicures based on your personal needs and desires. Here’s a look at what you can expect from our highly trained technicians:
- Foot Soak – Let your feet relax into our warm, bubbling spa waters infused with deliciously scented foot cleansers. You will enjoy our luxurious massage chairs as your feet are prepared for the magic of our pedicures.
- Nail Trimming and Cuticle Care –The next step is to trim down nails carefully until they are of the desired length and shape. We will then clean up and gently push back cuticles, cut hangnails, and apply callus treatment during this process, to ensure that your feet look their best.
- Scrubbing and Moisturizing – Our staff will then use a natural scrub, applying it liberally to all surfaces of your feet. This gently removes dead skin cells from your feet and makes them amazingly supple and smooth.
- Massage – The foot scrub is followed by a soothing and relaxing massage using invigorating moisturizers that will rehydrate dry skin. Our pedicurist will thoroughly massage your feet and calves to ease strained and tired muscles, improve hydration, and increase blood flow to your legs and feet. We offer different kinds of foot massage options based on your needs and desires and can use special massage creams, moisturizers, and hot oils, to provide a customized experience, tailored to you. A proper massage can be very rejuvenating and relaxing and has, in fact, been proven to be good for your health. Our skilled pedicurists know how to apply the right amount of pressure to loosen muscles and remove strain, while providing you with a luxurious experience you will want to repeat again and again.
All our nail technicians are highly-trained and meticulous in attention to detail. They use the best tools and implements available on the market, and practice hygiene standards at a level higher than is required by the strictest health codes, keeping your comfort and safety always a top priority.
Types of Pedicure
We provide different kinds of pedicure services so you can choose the treatment that suits your needs best. Our technicians are happy to explain the differences between different kinds of pedicure options or offer recommendations. Here’s a look at our most popular options:
- Signature Spa Pedicure – This relaxing foot treatment involves a soothing, cleansing spa experience for your feet, nail cutting and filing, cuticle maintenance, callus removal, reflexology massage, and nail polish.
- Deluxe Pedicure – This luxurious foot experience includes everything from the Signature Spa Pedicure along with honey and sugar exfoliating scrub, mask, and 10 minutes of sigh-inducing reflexology massage.
- Gel Pedicure – This option includes everything from Signature Spa Pedicure with the addition of a gel nail polish of your choosing from Japanese Presto or OPI.
- Deluxe Gel Pedicure – The Deluxe Gel Pedicure option included everything from the Duluxe Pedicure treatment in addition to a gel nail polish of your choosing from Japanese Presto or OPI.
Our organic pedicure has become a guest favorite because of its detoxifying, soothing, and healing properties. We use lemongrass and green tea for the best results. Ask us for more information.
Our team also provides pedicure services for children and men. These are specially designed to handle the delicate skin of children and the strained feet of men in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Pedicure in Summerlin, Las Vegas
If you want to know more about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Chloe Spa. You can contact us through our website or call 702-998-9868 for reservation.