If you are looking for a way to reduce unwanted hair, waxing is an excellent choice. Hair that is removed through our waxing services, will grow back thinner and lighter than it originally started. Additionally, the hair that grows back will be softer and finer and will require less maintenance. At Chloe Spa, we have skilled technicians who will make you as comfortable as possible, while flawlessly removing your unwanted hair.
Types of Waxing
Waxing is a highly customizable service that can be tailored according to your needs. Before waxing, your esthetician will apply an antiseptic cleaner to remove residual oils, lotions, or makeup to the area to be waxed. The different types of waxing treatments we offer include:
- Custom Waxing – At Chloe Spa, we will customize your waxing treatment to any part of your body, including the face, sideburns, hairline, upper and lower lip, chin, ears, neck, full arms, full legs, half arms, half legs, back, chest, waist or stomach, shoulder, hands or feet.
- Eyebrow – This precision waxing treatment will artfully shape your brow, giving you the perfect framework to beautifully highlight your eyes, and create an elegant and fresh appearance.
- Brazilian Waxing – Brazilian wax is the full hair removal of the bikini area, from front to back. This is perfect for a completely bare look, although we can customize your treatment if you prefer to leave a neat strip, triangle or square in the front.
- Bikini Waxing – This waxing treatment involves removing hair around the bikini line so it is neatly groomed. Leave as little or as much hair behind as you’d like. We’ll customize the service to suit your taste.
- Threading – Threading hair removal treatments remove hair from the root, similar to waxing, but the hair is removed one at a time, to create a more precise result.
- Full Body Waxing – This is a great option for if you want to remove hair from all parts of your body like underarms, arms, legs, bikini line, neck, face, and feet. Our skilled technicians work quickly and efficiently to ensure your comfort.
Once our waxing treatments are complete, your esthetician will remove all wax residue with tea tree oil before applying aloe vera gel. This calming gel will soothe your skin, reducing redness, and helping you feel more comfortable.
Benefits of Waxing
There are many benefits of choosing waxing treatments over other hair removal techniques. You are always welcome to speak with one of our highly skilled estheticians about your specific needs.
- Because hair is removed from the root, you will enjoy smoother skin for longer. You can expect to be hair free for three to four weeks, depending upon your hair growth rate.
- Waxing eliminates the possibilities of nicks or cuts that happen while shaving.
- Hair that is waxed grows back in soft, so you won’t experience the stubble created from shaving.
- Our waxing treatments are clean and quick compared to other hair removal options.
- Waxing treatments are also quite affordable in comparison to other hair removal options.
We don’t recommend waxing for people undergoing Retin-A, Alpha Hydroxide, or Glycolic treatments. If you have skin disorders or conditions, please consult with a dermatologist before booking an appointment.
At Chloe Spa, we understand that there is sometimes some anxiety that comes with booking a waxing treatment for the first time. Please rest assured that our highly-trained estheticians will do everything possible to ensure your comfort during your treatment. While it may be your first wax, it is certainly not ours, and we welcome you to bring any questions or concerns to our attention so we can set your mind at ease.
If you want to know more about our services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Chloe Spa. We offer Pedicures, Manicures, Spray Tan and more. You can contact us through our website or call 702-998-9868 for an appointment and we will respond quickly.